Tuesday 5 April 2011

New Blog Smell!

Hello world!  You’re currently reading the first entry of my new blog.  My Name’s Tom and his is the place to find all the information about my Amazing and Astounding (and mostly job hunt related) Adventures  I’m not sure exactly what I’ll be writing about but hopefully it’ll be funny, entertaining and informative, or failing that regular.  I plan to update every weekday and who knows, I may even stick to that.  I’ll be writing about my life thoughts, interests which include:

·         Books

·         Batman

·         Science

·         Comedy

·         Batman

·         Films

·         Current affairs

·         Batman

·         Food

·         Batman

·         And anything else that takes my interest, it’s my blog and I’ll do what I want to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment